Competition Terms and Conditions
- This promotional competition runs from 11 May 2016 till 3 June 2016.
- The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, except dealership owners, staff and their immediate families, the employees of Bridgestone South Africa (Pty) Ltd (the promoter), their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, suppliers of Picollo Espresso Machine and related products, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates, and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- By entering this competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these competition rules.
- To stand a chance to win the Picollo Espresso Machine Hamper, entrants must follow the instructions on the ‘Share and Like’ posts found on Bridgestone SA’s Facebook page and Twitter account [@BridgestoneSA].
- One winner will be chosen through a random selection process and will be notified by the promoter after contact details have been provided by winner via private message on Social Platform (Facebook or Twitter), promoter will then confirm they have won the prize via email or telephone, and to confirm the arrangements for the collection/delivery of the Picollo Espresso Machine Hamper. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner within 5 business days of the selection of the winner, the promoter reserves the right to randomly select another winner from the base of eligible entrants. The winner initially contacted will therefore not win the prize.
- The winner will be asked to authenticate their Facebook ID and to provide a copy of their South African Identity Document in order to receive the prize.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity around the competition, however the winner may object to participating in any publicity initiatives of the promoter. The winner will not receive any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of the promoter.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Bridgestone SA Facebook page, unless otherwise stipulated.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The promoter reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable commercial value if necessary. The judges’ decision is final.
- The promoter, and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, or their trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage or costs suffered by an entrant of this prize draw, even if caused by negligence. This clause means that competition entrants accept any risks associated with entering this competition and will not be able to bring a claim against the listed parties for any loss, damage, expense or delays.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and, by entering, entrants agree and understand that Facebook cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for or in connection with this competition. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- These competition rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and participants agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts or applicable regulators.